The JSR Group's Essential Elements
We create value through materials to enrich society, people and the environment
The corporate mission of the JSR Group clearly identifies the company's raison d'etre. By supplying materials that are indispensable to human societies, JSR aims to be trusted.
The JSR Group has established management policies as a framework for decision-making and activities, and to set standards to serve as the basis for the decisions of each JSR team member. As group-wide management policies for sustainable growth, it consists of two basic components - fundamental pillars of management, and responsibility to our stakeholders - both of which represent JSR's commitment as a good corporate citizen
Fundamental Pillars of Management
Continuous creation of businesses
As society evolves, so does the demand for specialized materials and advanced products. JSR continuously evolves to anticipate and responds to changing marketing needs and, in doing so, achieve dynamic growth.
Enhancement of corporate culture
As society evolves, so will our organization. JSR will build on its existing positive corporate culture to create an organization and management style with the vitality to keep evolving.
Increase in corporate value
JSR will position itself to increase our overall corporate value by creating businesses through materials with focuses on customer satisfaction and the fulfillment of employees.
Responsibility to Our Stakeholders
Responsibility to our customers / business partners
When interacting with our business partners and customers, the JSR Group will:
- Constantly evolve to meet the demand for new materials
- Always strive to increase customer satisfaction
- Act in good faith and maintain fair and equitable business relations
- Continue to be socially and environmentally conscious throughout the supply chain
Responsibility to our employees
All employees should expect:
- To be evaluated and rewarded based on fair standards
- Continuous opportunities to grow by challenging themselves
- Acceptance of the diversity of fellow colleagues and to be provided a place where all employees can work together as a team
Responsibility to society
All members of the JSR Group will honor our responsibility to both the local and global communities through:
- Responsible and respectful business practices (Responsible Care) that consider the environment and safety
- Support of environmental conservation by providing eco-friendly products
- Reduction of our environmental impact throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Active contribution to conserving biodiversity throughout its business activities and the entire product lifecycle
Responsibility to shareholders
Group will maintain its responsibility to its shareholders by:
- Aiming to increase corporate value by creating business opportunities through materials
- Constantly enhancing its management efficiencies
- Inspiring trust by being highly transparent and conducting sound corporate management practices
Course of Action : 4C
All employees of JSR Group should share a common, global focus and desire to succeed. Employees should feel confident to autonomously take on new challenges, learning from successes while viewing setbacks as opportunities to learn, grow and improve.
All employees should feel comfortable and confident maintaining open lines of bi-directional communication at all levels within the JSR Group. Employees should strive for organizational transparency through direct conversations as the best means to share value and achieve common goals, especially in the face of growth and diversification.
Employees will work together in the spirit of cooperation valuing common, corporate goals over internal or departmental barriers. Employees will also be encouraged to actively collaborate with external resources and not be bound to conventional ideas.
All employees will cultivate an environment that supports bi-directional communication between managers and subordinates and provides opportunities to develop together as individuals and as members of productive, supportive teams.